We are looking for an analytical development scientist to join our team of dedicated employees within the physicochemical methods group in Analytics – Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Reykjavik, Iceland
Key responsibilities and work assignments:
- Develop, qualify and validate SPR binding assays (surface plasmon resonance method), required for product characterization, stability and release testing of our biosimilar products.
Creation of method development protocols and reports.
Creation qualification/validation protocols and reports.
Creation and processing of analytical reports for biosimilarity exercises.
Perform analytical measurements on development samples to support drug substance and drug product development.
Analytical data collection, interpretation and ensuring proper documentation of experimental data.
Summary and presentation of results in meetings.
The position is within the Binding and Bioassays methods group in Analytics – Pharmaceutical Sciences. The key technologies utilized by this group include: ELISA based immunoassays for residual impurities (resHCP and resProtA), Cell-based Bioassays and Binding assays (SPR, Biocore).
- Communication skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Will be required to participate and make positive contribution to team meetings.
- Linguistic skills: Fluent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy:Proficient in use of a PC and common Microsoft packages such as Word, and Excel and the ability/interest to learn new software programs required.
- Attention to detail and precise work habits.
- Excellent skills in collecting data and accurately maintaining laboratory notebooks.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment to deliver against timelines and goals.
- Education: B.Sc/M.Sc./PhD in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline and preferably industry experience.